Donate $12 to receive a copy of the Documentary Promo Clip by clicking on the PayPal “add to cart” button to the right.
Manymules Waterline Project
This project is to develop a water supply project for Black Mesa Residents.
Date: September 3, 2010
Please, distribute attachment as you see fit to ALL Homeowners and other stakeholders of Many Mules Community and surrounding areas. I am open and available to hold a meeting with all affected homeowners and/or Chapter House Coordinator to further explain the requirements and qualification criteria to submit applications with Many Farms OEHE/DSFC Field Office. It is VERY IMPORTANT for everybody to submit an IHS Application to Many Farms Office.
See attached ONE document which contains general information about the following topics:
- Homeowners Qualification Letter
- List of Archaeological Survey Companies
- Contractors List for Septic Tank Pumping Services (from NTUA.com website)
- Contractors List for Plumbing Services (from NTUA.com website)
- Generic Layout for Bathroom Additions and Interior Plumbing
- Individual Agreement FORM between Homeowner and IHS/USPHS
- General Information about Prioritizing IHS-DSFC Proposals, Typical Project Schedule once funded, and ROW Explanations
- Many Farms Office Homeowners Application
This is the website which contains all the official Qualification Criteria pertaining to IHS-Division of Sanitation Facilities Construction (DSFC): https://www.ihs.gov/dsfc/
Feel free to call me with comments
LT Ali S. Ali
Many Farms OEH&E/DSFC
PO Box 694
Many Farms, AZ 86538
Date: December 15, 2009
AML has awarded $300K for the Manymules Waterline Project Phase 1. Please complete the IHS waterline application. Please email a scanned copy to (firstname.lastname@example.org) along with a copy of your homesite lease. Then mail the original application to IHS.
Navajo Nation President Shirley statement on AML funding cut
Ned Yazzie Community Project
This project is to develop a senior citizen community center.